Where can I get my scrubs embroidered?
Pulse Uniform is the ONLY medical scrubs clothing store that provides in-house embroidery and made to order services. Embroidered uniforms are an elegant way to introduce yourself or your organization.
Does Scrubs and Beyond embroider?
Enhance your professional apparel with the polished look of custom embroidery. Embroidery items are not returnable. Embroidery adds 2-3 business days to the delivery time. For any additional questions, please call 1-866-972-2849, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Can you get figs scrubs embroidered?
A whole bunch! We offer text embroidery on most scrub tops, hoodies, jackets, lab coats, and vests, and offer icon and both icon and text embroidery on Core and Limited Edition Scrub Tops. You’ll see the “Add Embroidery” option on the product page if it’s offered on that style.
What side does embroidery go on Scrubs?
Your Name & Credentials
Your name should be embroidered on the right side of the coat (“right side” from the perspective of the wearer).
What are the best scrubs?
The Best Scrub Brands For Travel Nurses in 2021
- Cherokee Uniforms Scrubs – Infinity Line. If you’re not new to the nursing industry you have probably heard of Cherokee Uniform’s line of scrubs. …
- WonderWink Scrubs – Four-Stretch Line. …
- Figs Scrubs. …
- Jaanuu Scrubs. …
- Uniform Advantage Scrubs.
How do you make your own scrubs?
- Combine sea salt and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly. …
- If desired, add one or two drops of your favorite essential oil and stir it into the mixture.
- Once you’re satisfied with the consistency and fragrance of your scrub, spoon it into a container.
How long does it take to embroider Scrubs?
Please allow approximately 12 to 13 business days to embroider your items.
How long does it take to get figs Scrubs?
|Shipping Method||Shipping Charge||Order Delivered|
|Standard Continental U.S. for orders $50+||Free||3-7 Business Days|
|Standard Continental U.S. for orders below $50||$6||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited Continental U.S.||$20.00||2 Business Days|
|Expedited Continental U.S.||$20.00||3 Business Days|
How long do figs take to ship?
Standard U.S. shipping will arrive in 3-7 business days to most locations. Alaska will take longer. Expedited continental U.S. shipping will arrive in 2 business days for orders placed before 11 a.m. PT on Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 11 a.m. PT on Monday through Friday will arrive in 3 business days.
Does Monogram go on right or left?
Monograms are usually placed on the left front of shirts and jackets. You can also place a monogram on shirt cuffs, collars and the left forearm.
Where does the embroidery go on a napkin?
The most common place where initials are monogrammed are on the lower right corner or directly in the center of the napkin. For our cotton and linen napkins, we recommend using a medium tearaway stabilizer with your embroidery machine.
Where do I put my logo on sweatpants?
Logo Placement Guidelines For Pants
- 1 – Front: 5″ – 7″ inch down from the belt and on 3″ inch over from left seam.
- 2 – Side: 7″ – 9″ inch down from left shoulder seam 3″ – 5″ inch over from centre.
- 3 – Back: 3″ inch down from the drawstring and on both pocket sides.