How do you thread a bobbin on a Kenmore Ultra stitch 12?
- Step 1: Sewing Machine. I am using a Kenmore sewing machine for this tutorial. …
- Step 2: Expose Bobbin. Remove the 2 trays to access bottom bobbin. …
- Step 3: Prepare Bottom Bobbin. -Life the latch to unlock the bobbin from case. …
- Step 4: Put Bobbin Back. -Pull lever out. …
- Step 5: Bring Bottom Thread Up. …
- 2 Comments.
Why does my bobbin keep getting stuck?
This can be caused if the top thread tension is too tight, or if the bobbin thread is not in the bobbin case tension. … Make sure the bobbin is correctly seated in the bobbin case (bobbin holder), and check that the upper thread tension is not set too tightly.
How do you thread a vintage Kenmore sewing machine?
- Run thread through the first hook.
- Then run it down to the tension knob.
- With your index finger, lightly push the wire loop upward.
- Bring the thread around around the hook. …
- Bring the thread back up to the lever.
- Bring the thread back down to the thread clip.
- Bring the thread back down the needle thread clip.
How do you fix a bobbin?
How to Fix Bobbin Thread Bunching and Other Threading Problems
- Thread the Machine Properly. Re-thread the upper part of the sewing machine making sure the thread is passing through every single thread guide on its way to the needle. …
- Change the Needle. …
- Inspect the Bobbin. …
- Clean the Machine.
What size bobbin does a Kenmore sewing machine use?
What size bobbins does my Kenmore sewing machine model number 385.17126 use? Bobbins come in two class sizes 66 and 15.
What model is my Kenmore sewing machine?
Kenmore sewing machine model numbers start with three digits. For example 117, 148, 158 or 385. This number is the manufacturer of the machine. After this prefix is the model number of the machine.
How do I put the bobbin case back together?
There are several ways to put the bobbin driver back together depending on the sewing machine. However, the universal method involves disengaging the needle first and then popping the bobbin enclosure open. You can then slide the bobbin driver out and insert your bobbin thread inside.