To knit a bobble stitch, it’s a bit like knitting in the front and back of a stitch to increase, but you’ll do it more to add more stitches. Knit in the front, back, front, back, front of the same stitch. Do not slip the stitch off your needle until the last time you knit in the front of the stitch.
How do you knit a 4 bobble stitch?
Jeanne shows us how to work a simple 4 stitch bobble.
- Knit up to where you want to work your bobble.
- Knit the next stitch but don’t take it off the left-hand needle.
- Yarn forward and purl into this same stitch.
- Yarn back and knit into this same stitch again.
- Yarn forward and purl into this same stitch again.
What is a bobble stitch?
Bobble crochet stitch is similar to popcorn stitch in that you work all of the stitches into the same loop and secure them at the top. … The steps to do this are: Yarn over, insert hook into stitch, yarn over and pull through (three loops on hook), yarn over and pull through 2 of the loops.
How do you knit a bobble hat?
Adult’s Basic Plain Bobble Hat
- To make hat (make 1): Using 5.5mm needles cast on 74 stitches. Work 4 rows in K1, P1 rib.
- Shape Crown: Row 1: K2, [K2tog, K6 ] repeat to end (65 sts) Row 2: Purl to end. Row 3: K2, [K2tog, K5] repeat to end (56 sts) Row 4: Purl to end. …
- To make up.
How do you make yarn bobbles?
Bobble Stitch Written Tutorial
- Yarn over, insert hook into stitch and pull up a loop. Yarn over, pull through two. …
- Repeat number one in the same stitch/space until you have a total of 6 loops on your hook.
- Yarn over, pull through all 6 loops at once. …
- Single crochet in next stitch.