What can I make with 500 yards of yarn?
With 500 yards, you can knit so much, baby pattern or otherwise.
- Knit Hat and Booties Set.
- Triangles Baby Blanket.
- Cute Knit Shawlette.
- Goddess Summer Scarf.
- Beginner Boxy Lace Knit Top.
- Rainbow Adventures Knit Hat Pattern.
What can I make with 300 yards of yarn?
300 is a substantial enough number of yards to work with to make something beautiful for either you or your little one.
- Toddler Kimono Sweater.
- Cozy Weekend Infinity Scarf.
- Quick and Easy Knit Cowl.
- That’s My Knit Bag, Baby.
- Little Red Riding Hood Halloween Knitting Pattern.
- Magic Mitten Scarf.
What can I knit with 200 yards of yarn?
These are some great ideas for 200 yards of fingering weight yarn.
- Magic Geranium Slippers.
- Pink Cable Braid Headband.
- Izmir Hat.
- Swan’s Head Mitts.
- Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern.
- Petite Cabled Skirt and Headband.
What can I knit with 600 yards of yarn?
With 600 yards of worsted weight yarn, you can still finish some pretty hefty projects.
- Brigitte Shopping Bag.
- Knit Faux Fair Isle Scarf.
- Poppy Knit Triangle Shawl.
- Sophisticated Knitted Capelet.
- Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl.
What can I crochet with 450 yards of yarn?
Top 10 Crochet Patterns in 300-450 yards
- Cherry Blossom Doily.
- Granny Square Accent Scarf.
- Walk in the Park Raffia Sun Hat.
- Olive Triangle Shawl.
- Swirl and Pineapples Doily.
- Emsam Pullover.
- Berroco Amherst.
- Jazzy Cardigan.
How much yarn is needed for a blanket?
For a full-size blanket, you will need quite a bit of yarn, probably around 13-18 balls or skeins of yarn. Usually, afghans are very colorful, so you may have one skein of each and, if it’s it’s really colorful, that can add up. If the blanket only has one or a few colors, it may only be 10 skeins.
What can I crochet with 100 yards of yarn?
25 Things to Crochet with 100 Yards or Less
- Facial Cleaning Pads (less than 5 yds)
- Teeny Tiny Lobsters (5-10 yds)
- Luna Lovegood’s Radish Earrings (11-22 yds)
- Hundred Yen Pouch (20-30 yds)
- Irish Rose (20-30 yds)
- Littlest Bashful Starfish (20-40 yds)
- Little Baker Set (20-60 yds)
- Toot Sweet Newborn Bonnet (30 yds)
What can I knit with 100 yards of yarn?
That said, there are still a few cute ideas for that single ball of bulky weight yarn.
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover.
- Bulky Braided Headband.
- Half Fisherman Ribbed Headband.
- November Birthstone Cowl.
- Sunshine Knit Baby Socks.
- Chunky Knit Planter Cover.
What can I make with 2 balls of yarn?
Make These with 2 Skeins or Less!
- Crochet One Skein Throw.
- Mini Crochet Gift Bag.
- Foolproof Afghan Pattern.
- Beginner’s One Hour Cowl.
- Single Skein Market Bag.
- Arcade Stitch Baby Blanket.
- Crocheted Produce Bag.
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies.
What can I knit with 400 yards of bulky yarn?
However, there are plenty of accessories you can knit in this yardage and weight.
- Primavera Wrap.
- Moonstone Beginner Vest Pattern.
- Easy Baby Cardigan.
- Morning Star Knit Baby Blanket.
- Loop Scarf.
- Fluffy Brioche Hat.
What can I crochet with 900 yards of yarn?
Top 10 Crochet Patterns in 750-900 yards
- Rainbow Star Baby Blanket.
- Eleanor Sweater Scarf.
- Bridal Shawl.
- Toddler Hoodie.
- BabyDROPS 19-8.
- Child’s Crochet Crew Neck Cardigan.
- Drops Baby Jacket.
- Easy-to-wear Cardigan.
What can I knit with 1 skein of yarn?
Here are some great one skein knitting patterns free, including washcloths, bags, cowls, mitts, toys and accessories.
- Washcloths. A washcloth is one of the most basic ways to use up a small amount of yarn. …
- Hats. Who doesn’t love hats? …
- Bags. …
- Fingerless Mitts and Cuffs. …
- Cowls and Shawls. …
- Toys. …
- One skein books.
What can I crochet with 1200 yards of yarn?
Top 10 Crochet Patterns in 900-1200 yards
- Butterfly Ripple Shawl.
- Bridal Shrug.
- Simply Shawl.
- Crocus Mandala Vest.
- Aran Stitch Cardigan & Hat.
- Autumn Leaves Filet Crochet Shawl.
- Doubled Draft Dodge.
- 1920s cardigan.
How many yards of yarn does it take to make a throw?
Calculating how much yarn you need for a blanket
Like, for a baby blanket you need 1.500 yards of yarn and for a big throw 3.500 yards.
How much yarn does it take to knit a woman’s sweater?
On average, you need a minimum of 1000 yards to knit an adult sweater. You should also buy an additional 10% of yarn just in case.